Graduated from college
8 years min. experience
Oil & Gas
Bachelor Degree (Min 4 year course) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
• At least 10-12 years of total experience in telecommunication engineering environment with multi-vendor, multisystem equipment
• Must be well aware about various equipment maintenance activities and control of inventories.
• Previous experience in Oil & Gas field communication systems preferred.
• Very good PC knowledge in MS Office I Visio packages. Exposure to SAP environment would be an advantage. Familiarity with DOS/MS Windows/ Linux operating systems is essential.
• Thorough knowledge of preventive and corrective maintenance activities of Telecom equipment and systems and, usage of standard Telecom test equipment.
• Exposure to latest developments in the field of telecommunication and information technology
• Sound Leadership, Negotiation, Report writing, Analytical and Problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of various International Telecommunication standards such as ICU, ETSI, ANSI, EIA/TIA, IEEE etc.
• Awareness of safety & protection standards for Oil/Gas/ Marine environments.
• Familiarity of working in a SAP-ERP environment is a plus.
• Excellent oral & written English combined with strong report writing, presentation and influencing skills. Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage.
Contact Person: MJ
Contact Number: 0939-868-9538
Agency Name: Jtc Int'l Manpower Services Inc.
Location: RAS LAFFAN, Qatar
Number of Vacancies: 5
Contract term (in months): 24