Completed 3rd year of college
5 years min. experience
Oil & Gas
• Must have at least 5 years secondary level school education in science or engineering.
• As a minimum should have served a recognised engineering apprenticeship and should have attended the appropriate specialist courses in planning/scheduling.
• Must have at least 5 years working experience as a technician and 2 years in an engineering planning department in an oil/gas or petrochemical facility.
• General Training should include permit to work systems, SAP and other preventative/predictive maintenance models.
• Good general computer skills
• Strong written and spoken English
Contact Person: MJ
Contact Number: 0939-868-9538
Agency Name: Jtc Int'l Manpower Services Inc.
Location: RAS LAFFAN, Qatar
Number of Vacancies: 5
Contract term (in months): 24