Graduated from college
5 years min. experience
• Diploma in Engineering subject. Further formal studies in metallurgy / chemistry / materials preferred.
• 5-7 years’ experience in Cathodic Protection in an oil and gas or petrochemical plant.
• A qualification in CP is a must. (Minimum NACE approved CP -II or equivalent).
• Familiar with all aspects of Cathodic Protection systems and corrosion monitoring systems.
• Computer literate in appropriate software, and experience in data analysis and interpretation.
• Experience in plant & piping surveys, their planning & implementation.
• Good communication/interpersonal/organizational skills.
• Good written and spoken English
Contact Person: MJ
Contact Number: 0939-868-9538
Agency Name: Jtc Int'l Manpower Services Inc.
Location: RAS LAFFAN, Qatar
Number of Vacancies: 5
Contract term (in months): 24