Completed vocational course
2 years min. experience
· Updated Resume
· Employment Certificates
· Certificate of trainings & seminars
· Passport Copy
Backhoe Operator is mainly responsible for the operation of a Komatsu PC-300 Backhoe, and is responsible for loading
trucks while excavating ponds or barrow areas. This position reports to the Crew Leader.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Minor maintenance and care of equipment.
- Responsible for the safe operation of digging in all conditions.
- Excavate around existing utilities, above and below the ground, in a safe manner.
- Properly checks out, lubricates, and fuels any equipment that is asked to use.
- Load trucks in a timely manner.
- Able to dig slopes when needed.
- Set up and put away job equipment.
- Assist in the cleaning of tools, equipment and work areas.
- Report any unsafe condition, accident or injury to crew leader.
- Performs any other duties from time to time as may be assigned by the crew leader.
Contact Person: Mr. Resty
Contact Number: 09357003066
Principal/Project: QATAR POWER CONSTRUCTION W.L.L
Location: Doha, Qatar
Number of Vacancies: 10
Contract term (in months): 7