Completed vocational course
2 years min. experience
Marketing and Media
1. Has a high school certificate with trade diploma from a recognized technical institution.
2. Has broad knowledge as a stage carpenter in theatrical procedures, scenic construction, problem solving, tools and theatre products.
3. Actual Carpentry experience is a plus
4. Has applicable qualifications for use of Pyrotechnics, fog machines.
5. Proficient knowledge in working counter weighted fly systems and the set up, rigging and strike of scenery.
6. Has experience with operation and maintenance of motorized stage equipment and scenery.
7. Be able to supervise load in & load out crews.
8. Has at least 5 years experience as running crew in a ‘fly house’
9. Be able to carry out repairs to building architectural systems including areas which have specialty finishes such as in theatres, halls and auditoria.
10. Certified operator of heavy lift equipment including scissors, and boom swing stage up to heights of 80 feet.
11. Be able to erect various types of scaffolding, staging, ladders, and planks to reach surfaces of work area for Painters and others.
Contact Person: Irish Soliven
Contact Number: 09178967879
Agency Name: Aquavir International, Inc.
Principal/Project: Audio Visual Est.
Location: Saudi, Saudi Arabia
Number of Vacancies: 6
Contract term (in months): 24