Completed vocational course
1 year min experience
School Transcript of Records
Employment Certificate or Training Certificate
Maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently, cash register operations and safeguarding company assets.
1. Receive petty cash to put in POS drawer at beginning of shift ensuring that the petty cash amount is correct and that there is adequate change
2. Scan products and match item’s price tag with the cash register/ensure handling customers the right ticket, collect payment for goods and services, make change, and hand out receipts.
3. Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
4. Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash at the registers.
5. Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
6. Communicate customer requests to store/duty manager – Customer service manager.
7. Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked.
8. Ensure detecting bank notes on money detector and stamp them with the ID
9. Stamp the ID on the back of the cheques and credit card slips
10. Ensure filling and keeping a copy of the cash inventory report at the end of each shift
11. Ensure filling the “Article non trouve” & “Forcage” sheet
12. Double check if client’s purchased items/tickets are correctly put in bags/envelopes
13. Answer the telephone and provide assistant where needed
14. Help Cashier/ticketing employees when needed
15. Help in covering gaps in other stores when needed
16. Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Ability to: process information/merchandise through register system; communicate with associates and customers; count, and write to accurately complete all documentation; operate all equipment necessary to perform the job; work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
Baccalaureate degree (basic mathematics)
1 year of experience in this field
Contact Person: Jane Hedoquio
Contact Number: 5365496
Agency Name: Rise Manpower Services Inc.
Principal/Project: Virgin Megastore
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Number of Vacancies: 3
Contract term (in months): 24