Completed vocational course
3 years min. experience
School Transcript of Records
Employment Certificate or Training Certificate
Deliver high standards of customer service. Demonstrate appropriate sales techniques to maximize sales opportunities. Arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
1. Provide high standards of customer service in a face-to-face retail setting
2. Ability to understand and meet customer needs effectively when dealing with a wide range of products and customers from different cultures, gender and age.
3. Demonstrate appropriate sales techniques to maximize sales opportunities
4. Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
5. Ensure permanent availability of core range products in store and ensure their display in each sector
6. Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
7. Arrange and display merchandise to promote sales
8. Process customer order products, check their reception
9. Coordinate any discrepancy in terms of database to senior sales officer in order to communicate it with Catalogue Manager for correction.
10. Coordinate with the warehouse the reception process in terms of quantities and delays.
11. Maintain awareness of market trends especially in the retail electronics and multimedia industry and monitor what local markets are doing
12. Add stickers related to in-store campaigns (ensure that stickers are taken off when campaign is over).
13. Process price changes, transfers, RTVs, Receptions.
14. Follow up on negative stock reports.
15. Work on achieving targets and stock management
16. Respect merchandising rules / play list, signalétique, and display in accordance to Elvis nomenclature and Virgin’s rules and regulations.
17. Sell and oversee the quality of service that affects customer fidelity across all departments and not limited to only the specific department that the senior works in
18. Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations
19. Other duties as assigned
Outgoing, bright personality willing to go the extra to fulfill customer expectations. Able to execute sales process. Highly organized, professional, punctual and able to work with little supervision. Enjoy working as a part of a team and being a contributor. Tact and patience to deal with difficult customers Well presented and possess and eye for detail. work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
At least baccalaureate Degree.
Preferably BA in Business Administration, Communication arts, theatre and directing
Min 2 to 3 years of experience in this specific line of business.
Contact Person: Jane Hedoquio
Contact Number: 5365496
Agency Name: Rise Manpower Services Inc.
Principal/Project: Virgin Megastore
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Number of Vacancies: 10
Contract term (in months): 24