Graduated from college
5 years min. experience
School Transcript of Records
Employment Certificate or Training Certificate
The job holder is responsible for the effective and efficient legal management focusing on the personal and business investment of CEO/President, provision of legal advisory services including company formation and translates complex commercial/legal scenarios into simple language and action plans.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and draft contracts, agreements, and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Reviews, drafts, and negotiates major account agreements, consulting agreements, special licensing, non-disclosure agreements, terms and amendments, for customers located in USA, Europe, and in the Middle East.
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to top management especially in contract management.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
Contact Person: Jane Hedoquio
Contact Number: 5365496
Agency Name: Rise Manpower Services Inc.
Principal/Project: Interkey Company
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Number of Vacancies: 1
Contract term (in months): 24