Completed vocational course
5 years min. experience
5 ID photos
Original NBI or police clearance
Transcript of School Records & Diploma
Original Medical Report in prescribed form
The Service Manager is responsible for overseeing the service and repair of vehicles brought to the dealership. The Service Manager is responsible for operations, profitability, employee supervision, and customer satisfaction in the service department.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a supervisory role.
- Requires strong automotive technical knowledge.
- Must have extensive practical experience in vehicle servicing and repairs, preferably with major brands such as Ford Motors, Mitsubishi Motors, and Suzuki Motors.
- Good diagnostic skills to identify service requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and must be able to interpret customer's descriptions of their vehicle problems and translate those into clear instructions for service technicians.
- Experience in employee management including hiring, training, supervising, assessing, and motivating technicians.
- Experience in overseeing budgets and revenue goals.
- Excellent customer service skills to deal with any customer concerns or complaints.
- Strong computer skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Answers technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
2. Oversees service repair orders.
3. Maintains customer satisfaction above company standards.
4. Assists in diagnosing vehicle problems.
5. Orders parts and tools as necessary.
6. Oversees administration of warranty claims.
7. Oversees training and supervising of service department employees.
8. Works with upper management to make service department hiring and discipline decisions.
9. Sets schedules and assigns tasks to service department employees
10. Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
11. Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
12. Attends required manager meetings.
13. Maintains effective employee relations.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Remuneration: USD 2,800 per month
Housing: Provided by the company
Transportation: Company vehicle provided
Medical: Emergency medical services including medication
Vacation leave: As per laws of Vanuatu (1.25 days working days per month)
Duration: 2 years renewable
Contact Person: Elsa Magsino
Contact Number: 536-5496
Agency Name: Rise Manpower Services Inc.
Principal/Project: Bourgeois & Co.
Location: Port Vila, Vanuatu
Number of Vacancies: 1
Contract term (in months): 24