Completed graduate studies
4 years min. experience
1. Review of tender drawings/documents for discrepancies, additional BoQ items/scope and incorporating within the tender offer; Liaise with client regarding ambiguities in Scope of work and seek clarifications there to.
2. Quantity Take Off for all E&I elements (manually, A-CAD) based on pricing preambles, Drawings, specs and compiling the Tender BoQ with description.
3. Preparing Technical & commercial response based on Tender Bid requirement.
4. Analysis of rates for Labor Cost, Material Cost and Plant Cost (fixed and variable)
5. Assist build up costing, pricing and analysis of direct and indirect cost for the BOQ items.
6. Maintain vendors data base, Sending inquiries to subcontractors and suppliers.
7. Analyze and compare quotations received at bid stage and clarifying exclusions/qualifications within.
8. Compilation of tender/bid offer submissions.
9. Any additional task assigned by superior / reporting head.
* For those interested applicants you may submit your updated resume w/ picture & photocopy of your other credentials personally in our office. (Refer to the address above) Or you may submit thru email at [email protected]
Contact Person: Ron Berango
Contact Number: 0927 884 53 41
Agency Name: H.M.O. Int'l Human Resources
Principal/Project: XERVON INDUSTRIAL SERVICES LLC
Location: ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates
Number of Vacancies: 3
Contract term (in months): 12